Don’t let inadequate planning jeopardize the success of your audit
Looking forward to your next audit? We don’t come across many people who are.
Audit preparation can be a very stressful experience. If you don’t know what to expect, your team may spend a lot of time scrambling around to find evidence that either doesn’t exist or is difficult to retrieve.
Understanding the objectives of the audit and planning ahead to make sure you are able to evidence the right controls can make a huge difference to the way the audit progresses, as well as its final outcome.
Join us at this webinar to:
- Understand the objectives of an external financial statements audit
- Find out how to determine the scope and focus of this year’s audit
- Understand the main risks that will be assessed during an IT review
- Discover what type of controls are most likely to be tested
- Garner top tips for a successful audit
Webinar: How to Prepare for Your Next External Audit
Wednesday, September 20
Duration: 30 minutes
12:00pm EDT; 11:00am CDT; 10:00am MDT; 9:00am PDT